Philatelic Society of Lancaster County
The James Buchanan Chapter #173 of the American Philatelic Society
Chapter 118 of the American Topical Association
The Society wishes to thank the Members, Volunteers, Dealers, Guests, Patrons, Advertisers, Food Service, the U.S. Postal Service, the Farm & Home Center, the North Museum, and the LANCOPEX Committee for a phenomenal Stamp Show. This years’ 2-day event was one of the best ever, with 300+ attendees. We are excited about LANCOPEX 2020 and look forward to seeing you then!
FUTURE SHOW DATES
Friday April 24th, 2020 (10:00 AM – 5:00 PM) | Saturday April 25th, 2020 (10:00 AM – 4:00 PM)
FUTURE SHOW VENUE
Farm & Home Center of Lancaster County, 1383 Arcadia Road, Lancaster, PA 17601
FUTURE SHOW PROGRAM
The LANCOPEX 2020 Program shall be posted a few weeks before the Show. Click HERE for prior years’ Programs.
PAST SHOW COVERS FOR PURCHASE
Anyone interested in past year’s Show Covers with special cachet and cancel, please send your requests to Paul Petersen at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +1 (717) 299-5640 and he can tell you what we have in stock.
FUTURE SHOW EXHIBITORS
- If you are interested in Exhibiting, we would like to hear from you.
FUTURE EVENT PATRON & ADVERTISING
If you are interested in supporting the Show by being a Patron, please contact Lou DiFelice or Dick Shaefer for more information. Patrons who donate to LANCOPEX and the Society shall be highlighted in the future Show Program.
- Free Admission & Free Parking
- 20 Dealer’s & Bourse, with over 55 tables
- U.S. Postal Service Table & Show Cancel and Cachet
- Stamp & Postal History Exhibits on Display
- Youth Tables with Free Stamps
- Food, Snacks & Drinks available on site
- Stamp Materials (U.S., Foreign, Topicals, Covers, Postal History)
- Stamp & Postal History Supplies & Publications
STAMP BUDDIES PROGRAM
For our Show Visitors:
- Are you a new collectors and/or is this our first time at Lancopex?
- Would you like a Society member to show you around the Sales area to meet the Dealers?
- Would you like a Society member to show you the Exhibition area with the Stamp & Cover Displays?
- Are you trying to sell a collection or a box of covers? Would you like the help of a Stamp Society member with this?
We have the time, so let us know how we can help you get the most out of Lancopex. Our Society member volunteers are here to serve you. Enjoy the Show!
From YORK & West
Rte 30E to PA Rte 72 exit (Manheim Pike exit) – Turn right at ramp Stop Sign – At the next Street turn left into Service Rd, just north of the Honda dealership.
From PHILADELPHIA & East
Rte 30W to PA Rte 283W to PA Rte 72 exit (Manheim Pike exit) – Turn left onto Rte 72 (under the Rte 30 by-pass bridge) – Go approximately 8/10th of a mile – Turn left into Service Rd just north of the Honda dealership.
Rte 283 to PA Rte 72S, bear right off the ramp – Go approximately 6/10th of a mile – Turn left into Service Rd just north of the Honda dealership.
Rte 222S to US 30W – Then follow the directions from Philadelphia.