Philatelic Society of Lancaster County
The James Buchanan Chapter #173 of the American Philatelic Society
Chapter 118 of the American Topical Association
Membership Application Submission
The Society is happy to announce that prospective members can click below, print and complete the form and mail your Check or Money Order, payable to the “The Philatelic Society of Lancaster County” to Barbara Buchanan, PO Box 116, Conestoga, PA 17516-0116.
- Monthly Full-Color, Award-Winning Newsletter: packed with a wide array of interesting topics on stamps and postal history.
- Monthly Meetings: programs with live speakers presenting interesting and fascinating stamp collecting and postal history topics. Great Q&A sessions always follow.
- Buy/Sell Bourse: you have sessions to buy or sell stamps, covers and accessories to fellow collectors before, during and after the Meeting.
- Auctions: three times a year you have the opportunity and participate in a Club Auction.
- LANCOPEX: our Annual Two Day Stamp Show & Exhibition includes Invited Dealers, a U.S. Post Office Mail Station, Daily Show Cachets, Stamp & Postal History Exhibits, plus Members Exhibit FREE!
- Convenient Meeting Location: Woodcrest Villa, Bluebird Commons, 2001 Harrisburg Pike, Lancaster, PA. 17601 directly across from the Penn-Lancaster General Health (LGH) Campus.
- Meeting Dates/Times: The second Wednesday of the month (except Aug. & Dec.) at 7:00 PM (Door Opens at 6:30 PM).
- Dues are $10.00 per year. Junior (younger than 16) dues are $5.00 per year.
- Any person joining the Society after the month of June of a given year shall pay dues of one-half the yearly rate